14/12ST-AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump is horizontal centrifugal heavy duty slurry pump and it is designed for the continuous pumping of high abrasive, high density slurries with minimal maintenance requirements. 14/12 pump will maintain high efficiency over the wear life of its components. The rubber and metal lined pumps feature casings which are radially split into two halves. Minimum casing bolts reduce maintenance and minimise downtime. The rubber lined slurry pump can be installed as multi-stage series.
√ Replaceable wear-resistant metal liners, impellers & volute liners are made of wear-resistant metal(such as A05, A49,and other high chrome alloy or synthetic rubber).
√ Bearing assembly uses cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller & front liner easily, being removed completely when being repaired. Grease lubrication.
√ The impeller can be 2--6 blades ones, making the pump more effective. And the pump can achieve in excess of 87% in the best efficiency area.
√ Shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal. One pump also can be use packing seal with expeller seal together.
√ The discharge outlet can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any 8 positions to suit installations and applications.
RT® 14/12 ST AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
Clear water performance
Rubber Materials Options:
• RU08 is a black natural rubber, of low to medium hardness. RU08 is used for impellers where superior erosive resistance is required in fine particle slurries.
• RU26 is a black, soft natural rubber. RU26 is used for lines where superior erosion resistance to all other materials in fine particle slurry applications.
• RU33 is a premium grade black natural rubber of low hardness and is used for cyclone and pump liners and impellers where its superior physical properties give increased cut resistance to hard, sharp slurries.
• RU55 is premium grade black natural rubber, it is suitable for severe erosive fine particle slurries.
• PU38 is an erosion resistant material that performs well in elastomer applications where 'tramp' is a problem. This is attributed to the high tear and tensile strength of PU38. However, its general erosion resistance is inferior to that of natural rubber.
· Iron Ore Dressing Plant
· Copper Concentration Plant
· Gold Mine Concentration Plant
· Molybdenum Concentration Plant
· Potash Fertilizer Plant
· Other Mineral Processing Plants
· Alumina Industry
· Coal Washery
· Power Plant
· Sand Excavation
· Building Material Industry
· Chemical Industry
· Other industries
* RT® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* RT® 14/12 ST THR rubber lined slurry pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® 14/12 ST AHR rubber lined slurry pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of RT® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.