6/4E-TH Slurry Pump is designed for continuous conveying highly abrasive and high-hardness, high-concentration, low-corrosion slurries contain suspended solid particles, such as finished ores, refuse ores, ashes, cinders, cements, mud, mineral stones in the tailing mining, minerals recycling, coal washing, industries of metallurgy, pulp and paper making, power plant, building material & chemical engineering, sand dredging etc
√ A large diameter with a short overhang ensure the rigidity of shaft, suitable for high power condition.
√ Hardened stainless steel shaft sleeve with ‘O’ ring seals at both ends. A slip fit allows the sleeve protects the shaft from the wear and corrosion.
√ The deputy vanes in both former and rear cover of Impeller relieve seal pressure and minimize recirculation.
√ Casing is made of ductile iron, ribs help casing to stand high pressure.
√ The wet parts are made of high-chrome alloy or rubber, having the abrasion-resist, corrosion-resist and impact erosion-resist properties, improved the service life of pump.
√ The wet parts are made of metal or rubber which can interchangeable or mixed use, suited different working condition.
√ Impeller adopt the method of wide flow and vane concave to improve flow and corrosion resistance, prolong service life.
√ The shaft seal may be adoptable of packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal to fit different working conditions.
√ The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
√ The bearing Assembly have the grease lubrication and oil lubrication are optional depend on the usage.
√ Adopted the oil lubrication bearing assembly can effectively lower the high operating temperature and reduce bearing fault
√ The grease lubrication bearing assembly easy installation and adjustment, simple structure and easy to maintain and perform reliably.
RT® 6/4 E TH Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
6/4 E TH Slurry Pump Sealing Arrangements Options:
Gland Packing Arrangement
• Grease and liquid lubricated configurations
• Optional gland ﬂushing arrangements to optimize seal water supply and product dilution requirements
Expeller (Centrifugal) Seal Arrangement
• Supplementary expeller generates high head to overcome normal suction conditions
• Extend packing life by restricting the presence of solids at the shaft
Mechanical Seal Arrangement
• Cartridge style mechanical seals to simplify maintenance by negating seal settings
• Generous mechanical seal gland sizes to accept nearly all seal manufacturers’ designs
• Single and double configurations to focus on environmental and process needs
• Flushed and non-ﬂushed primary seal arrangements to promote optimized reliability
* RT® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* RT® 6/4 E TH slurry pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® 6/4 E TH slurry pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of RT® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.