6/4D-TH Slurry Pump is a single-stage, single-suction and horizontal heavy duty centrifugal slurry pump with a cantilever design, The 6/4 slury pumps are mainly used in solids containing applications. Depending on process conditions, equipment should be suitable for highly abrasive or corrosive liquids.
√ Cylindrical structure of bearing assembly: convenient to adjust the space between impeller and front liner and can be removed completely.
√ Interchangeable anti-abrasive wet parts made of high-chrome alloys.
√ The discharge branch can be oriented to any eight positions at the interval of 45 degrees.
√ Various drive types: DC (direct connection), V-belt drive, gear box reducer, hydraulic couplings, VFD, SCR control etc.
√ The shaft seal uses the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal.
RT® 6/4 D TH Series Slurry Pumps Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
RT® 6/4 D TH Slurry Pumps Applications:
The 6/4 D TH Slurry Pumps are widely used in the mining, coal washing, power plant, metallurgy, petrochemical, building material, dredging, and other industrial departments, etc.
· Iron Ore Dressing Plant
· Copper Concentration Plant
· Gold Mine Concentration Plant
· Molybdenum Concentration Plant
· Potash Fertilizer Plant
· Other Mineral Processing Plants
· Alumina Industry
· Coal Washery
· Power Plant
· Sand Excavation
· Building Material Industry
· Chemical Industry
· Other industries
* RT® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* RT® 6/4 D TH slurry pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® 6/4 D AH slurry pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of RT® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.