2/1.5B-TH Slurry Pump is designed for handling highly abrasive,high density slurries with excellent wear life while maintaining efficiency during the wear cycle providing the best total operating cost. It widely used for Pipeline transport, High velocity hydraulic transport, Mineral processing, Coal prep, Cyclone feeds, Aggregate processing, Fine primary mill grinding, Chemical slurry service, Tailings, secondary grinding, Industrial processing, Pulp and paper, Food processing, Cracking operations, Ash handling.
√ The Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and lowest maintenance
√ The Large, open internal passages designed to reduce internal velocities, maximize wear life and lowest maintenance
√ Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and Min downtime
√ The Replaceable and Interchangeable wet end parts are lower the stocking cost, easy to repair and Min downtime
√ The Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength, safety, and long service life recommended while the Grey iron liner is the economic solution could meet the most customers required especially when you don’t need the pumps work at 24x7
√ Minimal shaft/impeller overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases packing life and the mean time between failures
√ Cartridge-style bearing assembly allows for maintenance in a clean environment without removal of the pump, resulting in reliable operation and prolonged bearing life, which is another way to increase the mean time between failures
√ Grease or oil lubrication bearing assembly options offer ease of maintenance and reduced downtime
√ Lower NPSH requirements results in enhanced hydraulic performance and extended the wear life
√ The metal or rubber parts are available for different work conditions Max the wear life and lowest the maintenance cost
RT® 2/1.5 B TH Slurry Pump Performance Parameters:
Clear Water Performance
Reliable and comprehensive quality assurance system ensures the excellent quality of our products. We have got the “International Standard” certification, manufactured according to GB, Department of superscript, and industry standards, we implement a comprehensive quality management during the entire process of production, accordance with the process file processing strictly, and a variety of detection methods etc.
We have met the requirements of GB3216-89 national Class B accuracy, computer test data monitoring of water test pumping station application. There are physical chemistry laboratory, metallographic analysis room in our factory, for testing material properties in different respects.
1. Quality Policy
Advocates quality is the life of enterprise, assiduous, the pursuit of excellence
2. Quality objectives
qualified products rate 99%, factory qualified pass rate: 100%
3. Quality Commitment
1) We will continue to improve the awareness of quality, implementing as GB/T19001-2000 quality assurance model standard, meeting technical requirements stipulated in the contract. We are not only discharge for the supplier host, but also for the quality of spare parts, external assistance products etc.
2) We promise the delivery time stipulated in the contract.
* RT® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Warman® of Weir Minerals Group. All names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Warman Pumps.
* RT® 2/1.5 B TH slurry pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Warman® 2/1.5 B AH slurry pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of RT® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.