The Slurry Pump Impeller is one of the most important parts of slurry pump. Centrifugal pumps need impeller to produce the centrifugal force which transfer the slurries.
The centrifugal force is produced by the impeller which rotates to a certain speed.
We manufacture high chrome slurry pump impellers, sand pump impellers, dredge pump impellers, or customized impellers are required. Welcome to contact us to know more.
Wet parts, namely the pump parts have direct connection with slurry, are very crucial to the service life of slurry pumps.
The wet parts, include impeller, liner, throatbush, frame plate liner insert, casing, etc., are very easily worn-out components because they work under longtime impact of abrassive and corrosive slurries in the high speed. For the long service life of pump parts, the material plays an important role here.
1. Scientific design based on hydraulic theories;
2. Strict manufacture procedures and specialized QC personnel;
3. Various materials for different applications;
4. Long service life.
Metal slurry pump impeller
1. Hi Chrome Cr27 is a wear resistant white iron that offers excellent performance under erosive conditions. The alloy can be effectively used in a wide range of slurry types. The high wear resistance of alloy Cr27 is provided by the presence of hard carbides within its micro-structure. Alloy Cr27 is particularly suited to applications where mild corrosion resistance, as well as erosion resistance is required.
2. Cr15Mo3 Marten-sic white iron with moderate erosion resistance.
3. A49 is suitable for low PH corrosion duties, where erosive wear is also a problem. The alloy is particularly suitable for Flue Gas Desulphu-rization(FGD) and other corrosive applications, where the pH is less than 4. The alloy can also be used in other mildly acidic environments. A49 has an erosion resistance similar to that of Ni-Hard 1.
Rubber slurry pump impeller
1. R08 is a black natural rubber, of low to medium hardness. R08 is used for impellers where superior erosive resistance is required in fine particle slurry. The hardness of R08 makes it more resistant to both chunking wear and dilation (i.e.: expansion caused by centrifugal forces) as compared to R26. R08 is generally only used for impellers
2. R26 is a black, soft natural rubber. It has superior erosion resistance to all other materials in fine particle slurry applications. The antioxidants and antidegradents used in R26 have been optimized to improve storage life and reduce degradation during use. The high erosion resistance of R26 is provided by the combination of its high resilience, high tensile strength and low Shore hardness.
3. Elastomer S12 is a synthetic rubber which is generally used in applications involving fats, oils and waxes. S12 has moderate erosion resistance.
Slurry pump impeller can play an extremely important role in the operation of slurry pump. By rotating, it can help slurry pump meet the needs of the equipment. The slurry pump impeller is easy to be worn out, so we search for the special materials to prolong the lifespan of impeller, high chrome white iron, aims at handling the slurries with strong abrasion or sharp particles.
As a China-based slurry pump impeller manufacturer, we provide a broad range of products, including froth pump, medium/light duty slurry pump, sump pump and FGD flue gas desulfurization pump, among others.